Monday, July 6, 2009

Longing for a shih tzu...

So I've done a pretty good job at NOT getting a puppy in the last few months.

But now it's like someone WANTS me to have one. I met a shih tzu named Gizmo at the lake the other day...in LOVE. I was watching a really horrible reality show on tv today (Southern Belles, anyone?) and fell in love yet again...this time with Zander aka "Z". I really don't think there's anything cuter on this earth than a tiny little furry puppy!!!! My heart is racing right now just thinking about it. I really really really really want another one.

And then I think back to those puppy days and, well, you'll see...




*Note* This is a very MILD photo...you really don't want to see some of the others. In fact, I'm not even sure why we still have them?!?

3 comments:

  1. you'll have Hudson for almost a week! it can be a "test run" for a 3-doggy household! i have to warn you, that no puppy you get could be as well-behaved as our amazing doggy Huds! :) -emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tuning into Southern Belles and that puppy is quite gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know something else that can cure your puppy fever!

    ReplyDelete