Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lazy Summer Days

I'm trying to enjoy my last few days of summer by not doing a whole lot! I've been to my classroom a couple of times, but only for 3-hour shifts. Mostly I'm just relaxing and enjoying these last few moments of being a stay-at-home-doggy-mom!
Harry has been extra-attached to me since my recent mini-vacay. When he's not at my heels, he's right next to me on the couch while I'm enjoying my last few days of daytime television...



Truman usually starts right on my lap (if there's a pillow on it because clearly that's the sign for "come up on my lap"), and ends up somewhere else around the house with his beloved lamb. He likes his privacy! ;)


Gotta love it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously.. could you dogs be any cuter? I can just see there personalities in their eyes!

    ReplyDelete