Monday, July 13, 2009

House Guest #6

So over the course of a month, we've had 6 four-legged visitors at our house. We loooove doggy-sitting...especially because all of our guests' parents have returned the favor! ;) Boarding 2 dogs is expensive...I don't recommend it!

Our most recent (and current) visitor is Mr. Hudson Kupersztoch. He belongs to Danny and Emily who JUST got married. We're watching him for a week and we will deliver him to a new home for another week while they are on their honeymoon.


Hudson is a special guy...some might call him the BMOC. And it couldn't be more true at our house! Harry has always loved (or been obsessed with) him. And this time Truman does too! Hudson is one of the best-trained dogs around, and he's got that magnetic personality to go with it! Let me just say the dogs don't even need walks because they are playing 24/7!!!


Here he is all dressed up the night of his parents' wedding...I was going for a tie so he'd be appropriately dressed, but it didn't quite work out.


I guess he prefers the au natural look! Dogs these days...

3 comments:

  1. KATY!!!! I found your blog thru Amanda P.'s blog and am SOOOO glad I did! Hope you and peter and "the kids" are well! Hop on over to http://betsycgreen.blogspot.com to catch up with us! MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Katy...Finally got a moment to read your blog too! So fun. Paisley will love reading about Harry and Truman's adventures! Thanks for putting us on your 'blogtastic' list...We will adding you to our list too!
    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, I think I have to stop reading your blog... every time I do, I want a sweet little dog! Maybe you can help me find one when I return from Scotland....

    ReplyDelete