Monday, September 28, 2009

A not-so-good first

Truman has an ear infection =/

Sad face.


I know! I already feel terrible, don't make it worse! We came home last night and I was petting him just like I always do, and he whimpered. So I looked at his ear and it was all red and stinky. Poor baby. I started looking up ear infections online and apparently a lot of people treat them at home with vinegar, alcohol, and hydrogen peroxide. Since he's never had one before, I didn't want to risk it. So Peter took him to the vet tonight (I had bunko!) and we found out it was an ear infection....$180 later he has medicine that we put on twice a day for 2 weeks!

Other than scratching and shaking his head a little more often, he seems to be feeling fine. He's doing his crazy runs around the house and constantly growling at me when he wants me to throw his lamb! Feel better, baby boy!!! We LOOOOVE you! =)


1 comment: