Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3 strikes and you're out?

It's true...I have cleaned up some sort of poo mess 3 times in the last 2 days. Our poor little Harry (we think it's him but have no evidence) has had all sorts of problems coming out of both ends for the last two days. Lucky for me Peter has class every night this week so I get to clean it up. Let's not forget that Truman came in from outside last night with a wad of cat poo on his head. I didn't even notice it until AFTER he rolled around all over my carpet.

Sick.

And to top it all off, when I tried to take the poo out to my trash can, I found a tree limb blocking my way. And the kind neighbors won't answer their door. So now the poo is sitting on the driveway with no way for us to get our trash out tomorrow (our one trash day a week). Ok, this probably is not making a lot of sense. It's bedtime! At least I get to sleep with the windows open tonight!


2 comments:

  1. Yuckie! Poor Harry and poor you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KT- I had heard myths about your blog but never knew for sure that it existed until now... notice I added you to my list ;) Super cute pups!

    ReplyDelete