Monday, April 13, 2009

Memory Lane

Here are a few pics of the puppies from the time of Yore (Friends anyone???)...



When we first got Harrison, he spent his time sleeping or avoiding us at all costs (hiding under whatever he could find....the coffee table, the bed, the Christmas tree). I was soooo sad for him! But I knew he was meant to be with us in a good home :)




Truman, on the other hand, was all puppy from the get-go! He played with toys, bit toes, and generally caused havoc. Here he is about to pounce!




I guess some things never change! Truman is my diablito and Harry is my angelito!
















2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging...it's a great outlet, yet somewhat addictive. I love the pics of the puppies. They are super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally caught the Friends reference! (it's not pottery barn, hehe)

    ReplyDelete