Thursday, November 18, 2010

He's Baaaack!

I realized I haven't posted many naughty Truman stories lately.  Weird.  Like the title said, he's baaaack!  I suppose the holidays are just around the corner, so he is earning his Naughty status for his stocking! ;)  I happened to have a cold for the last week, so I kept a box of tissues on my nightstand for use throughout the night (TMI?).  They were even the good kind with lotion on them since I was going through boxes at a time!!!  I'm sure you can imagine what happened when I wasn't looking...in fact, I was working so hard on the new blog header that I didn't even notice Truman wasn't around.  Naughty little boy! ;)

What sparked my suspicion:

The evidence:

The Innocent Bystander:

The Accused:

The Contrite:

I have to keep reminding him that Santa is coming very soon, and there just might be a lump of coal in his stocking if he doesn't shape up!  On a side note, my students looooove to hear naughty Truman stories.  It's their favorite pasttime every afternoon!  =)

1 comment: