Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Aftermath of the Bath

So both the pups absolutely hate bath time.  They know it's coming, and they head for the hills when it's their turn!  This morning, we washed them outside with the hose inside of a drink bucket.  Might as well take advantage of this 100 degree heat when we can! ;)  Here's a quick before shot:

Cute, but dirty!

Harry went first.  As soon as I let him back inside, he jumped in his chair and pouted.  Life is rough.
Next up was Truman, who immediately tried to escape the second he hit the water.  Don't worry, we were prepared!  He's a different story when he comes back inside.  He runs around like a crazy man with a toy, and then he writhes around on the rug over and over again!!!  So cute!

Play with me!

But wait until I get this water out of my ear!

And let me scratch my back a little too!

Harry says, "What's the deal, Tru?!?  Bath time is not fun at all!!!"

Now I need to go clean the living room, thanks to this guy!

P.S.  They got baths because they have very important visitors arriving tomorrow, and they wanted to look/smell their best! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment