Tuesday, June 15, 2010

R.I.P.

Little Lamb 2006-2010

You were a good friend.  In fact, you were Truman's first best friend (second now to Harry).  Ever since Truman opened you on his first Christmas, you guys have been inseparable.  You even took the blame for Tru's potty accidents when he was just a puppy.  We'd find you right on top of a fresh pile of poo, covering for your best friend! ;)  Little does Tru know that you've actually been replaced twice.  It was a miracle when we found you again at Big Lots after searching all over!!!  I'm so sad I didn't buy more of you that day.  You will always be remembered, Little Lamb.

Here's how I found him (close your eyes if you can't handle it!):




What have I done?!?


Don't look at me!!!

2 comments:

  1. You scared me there for a sec.
    That was truly funny. See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete