Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm right, right?!?

So as I'm getting into bed, last night I hear Peter yell "NO SIR!!!"

Truman, the diablito, strikes again!!!

Peter left the living room for about half a second without putting away the hummus (I had worked so hard to make) he was snacking on.  Truman, the naughty boy that he is, put his 2 paws up on the coffee table like he's done so many times before and started licking it right up!

Well, when Peter got to bed he told me he put it back in the fridge because Truman only licked part of it.  Oh yea, and because we let him kiss us all the time.

WHAT?!?

That's sick, right?  I told him to throw it away immediately, but it's still sitting in our fridge.

I'm right, right? ;)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! YES, you are right!!! eeewwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie licks her butt... so if he is anything like she is, then YES I would throw it away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Absolutely right! That is beyond gross. Maybe you should question kissing Peter if he seriously eats this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. depends on just HOW much you loved this dish.
    i've picked up a hot tamale candy from a place i won't share because my need was great and no one was looking.

    ReplyDelete