Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are 2 really better than 1?

2 - the number of ornaments Truman has claimed from my mom's Christmas tree


2 - the number of times Truman has invaded my mom's closet and destroyed the Christmas presents


2 - the number of chocolates Truman ate out of my stocking (and has yet to regurgitate...)


2 - the number of lock-ups in the crate for said bad behavior

2 - the number of horns sprouting on Truman's head

0 - the predicited number of times Truman will be invited back to Grandmommy's house for Christmas  


*My little angelito Harry is showing his loyalty....every time Truman has gone to lockdown, Harry sits right next to the crate until he gets to come out!  So, let me add to the list:

2 - the number of wings sprouting on Harrison's back

Merry Christmas to all!!!  
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That is so funny, and they are rightfully colored as well! Love the new collage at the top of your blog. Hope you all had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, cute. I love that Harry sits there waiting for his friend to come out of time out!

    ReplyDelete