Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Holy hail!


So I'm new to the blogging world, and I have no idea how to make this cute. The title sucks!!! But anyway, it's not about me...it's about the dogs! My poor puppies (well really just one of them) were terrified during the hail storm! I ran to the backdoor because it sounded like somebody was trying to break down the roof our our patio (it's tin) and Harry immediately ran the opposite direction. This is not like my little Harry. He's usually my shadow. But I knew where to find him...under our bed of course. I lured him out with a sweet voice and calmed him down while we waited out the storm. Now that it's over, the dogs are fine again. Truman probably wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't run around the house looking for my camera (it's a game we(?) play where he chases me and bites my ankles). I just hope my hubby isn't too angry when he gets home....anybody remember the Riata days of 2006 when we would wake up in the middle of the night to drive to the nearest parking garage even if there was a 0.1% chance of hail?!? ;)

1 comment: